Ian Elgey is a seasoned ICT leader, senior project manager, and portfolio manager and business partner.
As such, can deliver improvements with technology to the business, including full budget responsibility, requirements managements from inception to completion, delivery of results, management of risks and issues, and leading teams. Leading project managers and service providers allows me to amplify success.
- Fully qualified (Agile, PRINCE2, MBA, ITIL ) with experience to lead organisations through ICT transformation projects.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Information Studies),University of Technology, Sydney
- Master of Business Administration majoring in human resource management, University of New England
- Experienced project and program management professional with PMP and Prince2 Practitioner certification who completes projects, tranistions applications to operations.
- 22 years’ experience within ICT – portfolio and program management, project management, business information systems strategy and architecture, departmental strategic systems review, operations management, application development, system support, help desk operations, data and business intelligence
- Operational management of multidisciplinary teams, extremely well-developed team management and communication skills
- Accustomed to and competent in, managing multiple vendors across numerous programs of work
- Ability to build and foster strong working relationships with colleagues and staff
- 12+ years in the critical project management domain, working alongside Big 4 professional services, international and specialist vendors with best practice system & process review, assurance and analysis experience.